Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kim Kardashian is a Plus-Sized Girl?

Kim Kardashian :

“I feel that this clipping from Us Magazine is a bit misleading, so I wanted to comment on it.

“I am a huge fan of Forever 21 and I’m very happy they have expanded their line to include a plus-size range, but I am not in that size category and this article makes it sound like I am! I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things. I work really hard to maintain my curves while staying slim and healthy, so to be classed as a ‘fuller-figured woman’ of extra large proportions is a little offensive.

“For the record, I am a size 2, not 2XL.”

kim-kardashian-wearing-bikini kim-kardashian-wearing-bikini

Ehmm... Kim Kardashian Wearing bikini.
Check yourself.........

0 comments:

Leave a Comment